- Start getting the butter out of the fridge and letting the amount needed to warm up at room temperature
- Mix with your hands all the ingredients in a salad bowl.
- Shape the dough like a cilinder with a diameter similar to your wrist. Roll in cling film and let it rest in fridge for 1/2 hour. (If you want your cookies quickly skip this fridge step)
- Set hoven to 180°
- Cut your cilinder in slices 1cm thick. Lay your disks in an hoven tray and bake for 10-15 minutes
- Let them cool down. They will became crunchy when cold ;)