Donut marble cake with intresting unusual flavours Rhum and Chocolate.
Light recipe, without guilt and rich taste.
Rhum add great depth, but please use a good Rhum.
I use corn oil instead of butter to avoid lactose, but you can use unsalted butter as well.
So this cake is excellent as tea side or as relaxing after dinner.
- Set oven to 180°
- Mix all liquid ingredients together
- Mix all solid ingredient except the cocoa
- Grease the donut cake pan and dust with some flour
- Mix liquids and solids together.
- Pour half batter in the cake pan.
- Add cocoa powder to remaining mixture and mix well
- Pour the chocolate batter over the first batter in the cake pan
- Put in the oven quickly