Peanut butter and chocolate cookies
Do you know anything more moorish and conforting than peanut butter with chocolate?
They are even better injected in crispy cookies.
Try them chewy and melting just out of hoven, or wait (if you can) for them to cool down to get crunchy.
This recipe is super easy to make.
You can prepare your peanut butter and chocolate cookies with your kids.
Bake a good amount and store them in glass jar or in a biscuit box.
Furthermore, try this recipe once with smooth peanut butter and once with cruncy chunks.
Then try to decide wich one is your favorite.
- Start getting the butter and peanut butter out of the fridge and letting the amount needed to warm up at room temperature
- Mix with your hands all the ingredients in a salad bowl.
- Shape the dough like a cilinder with a diameter similar to your wrist. Roll in cling film and let it rest in fridge for 1/2 hour. (If you want your cookies quickly skip this fridge step)
- Set hoven to 180°
- Cut your cilinder in slices 1cm thick. Lay your disks in an hoven tray and bake for 10-15 minutes
- Let them cool down. They will became crunchy when cold ;)
You can use for this recipe smooth peanut butter or the version with peanut chunks in it and find out wich one you like the most