- Make 2 glasses of coffee with a big moka or with instant coffee, add sugar, but not too much, just take the bitter away. Let it cool down totally
- Divide egg yolk and white in 2 different bowls
- Yolks: add 1 tablespoon of sugar each yolk and whip until foamy and sugar is fully dissolved. Then add mascarpone cheese and whip until nicely mixed.
- Egg whites: add the pinch of salt and whip until they get firmly foamy and solid white. Add them gently little at a time to the yolks and mascarpone cream
- Rapidly dip each savoiardi biscuits in coffee (each side) and lay it down in a dish or a tray in ordered lines side by side. Completed the first layer cover with half the cream and do the same with second layer.
- When finished, sprinkle evenly with powder cocoa. Let it set in the fridge for at least one hour.
Coffee can be decaf for kids.
It is possible to add a hint of liquor to the coffee for adults only consumers.