- In a mixer or with a wisk make a smooth batter with all the ingredients. But do not use butter right now
- Leave to set the batter for 1 hour
- Mix the batter again and warm up a pan on cooker
- When the pan is hot spread the butter in a thin and even layer of grease.
- Spread one ladle of batter evenly in the pan, help spreading moving the pan around and closing all the "holes"
- Turn over the crèpe with a spatula when the edges will detach from pan and you'll see brown bubbles beneath. It will takes about a couple of minutes or less.
- Do same procedure to finish all the batter
You can fill Crèpes with chocolate, jam or with a salty filling.