- Heat the hoven to 230° (450F) Grease a soufflè baking dish and sprincle with plain flour
- Put milk, double cream and plums in a pan and heat, do not boil. Leave aside till cold again. In this way plums will soften and flavours will spread.
- Mix together all the ingredients and wisk well
- Put the mixture (it will be very liquid do not warry) in the tray and put in the oven at very high temperature about 10-15 minutes, or till the surface will get nicely brown and caramelized.
- Low oven temperature to 180° and bake about 30-40 more minutes. Let it cool down, then serve.