- Dry the calamari rings and the shrimps with a clean towel as much as you can
- In a bowl put an handful of seafood and cover with the dry flour till they are "frosted"
- over the bowl put the frosted seafood in a colander to get reed of the extra flour
- In a large pan set the oil to boil. When hot put the coated seafood in it and deepfry to the point that it gets nicely golden color and crispy. Set aside over absorbing paper
- Do the same with all the calamari and shrimps you have. Then salt and serve hot and crispy.
You can serve this recipes with a squeezed lemmon or sauces aside.